Before any treatment, you will receive a treatment plan which will include a breakdown of all applicable fees, and we will inform you of all costs before treatment is administered. Charges are payable at the time of treatment.
- Payment is due at time of the service. We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We do offer an In-House Dental Savings Plan and In-House financing upon credit approval.
- Return Check: if a check is returned to us for any reason, there will be a $35.00 return check fee. From that point on, we will not accept a check as form of payment. Cash or Credit card will be accepted.
- The parent or guardian who brings the child will be responsible for payment regardless of what the divorce decree may say. Reimbursement must be made between the divorced parents.
- Cancellations: Please give us at least a 24-hour notice on any appointment that cannot be kept. We will charge repeat offenders a missed appointment fee.
- Our policy is to forward any unpaid account to an attorney, collection agency or credit bureau for processing bad debt. If this occurs you will be required to pay the associated legal fees.
- Any account that is not paid in full in 90 days will have an added monthly 1% finance charge and $2.00 monthly billing fee. This will incur monthly until the balance is paid in full.
- Emergency Visits: We require payment in full at the time of the appointment.
You are required to pay any ESTIMATED deductible and portions at the time of the service. We must have complete and current up to date insurance information in order to bill your insurance on your behalf. In an event that your insurance has not paid their portion in 60 days, the balance then becomes your responsibility.
Our doctors recommend what is best for your dental health. None of our recommendations are based on what your insurance company does or does not cover. Any service not paid for by your insurance is your responsibility.
Having 2 insurances does not mean that you are doubled covered with dental services. Most insurances do NOT coordinate benefits. If you have any questions concerning 2 insurance plans, please see our financial department.